Tuesday 2 August 2016

Taking iPhone photos at night.

For a post on shimelle.com I had a play with my iPhone & an app I found to take interesting photos of lights at night.
We had lots of fun trying it out in different setting including at a fun fair & with torches in our garden.
When we got more confident we tried with sparklers & I loved the result so much I had to scrap it.
I used a Just Nick cut file which I splattered for my background then used supplies from all Shimelle ranges to finish it off.
I'm pleased with now it turned out. If you try the app I'd love to hear how you got on. Full detail are found here at Shimelle.com.
Sheena x

2 comments:

  1. I'll be trying it for sure. I've gone a little app crazy since I got a phone with a lot more room on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll certainly be trying it x

    ReplyDelete