Monday 29 August 2016

Loving Basic Grey.

I'm sure you will agree with me that when your life gets incredibly busy, something has to give...and for me its been my blog :( But I'm hoping to get back on track over the coming weeks. So today I'm sharing the pages for my Hey Little Magpie post for March.
They were all created using the Basic Grey Urban Luxe range.
The bright colours really drew me to these papers & its such a shame they will no longer be producing paper ranges . 
These papers could have been made for this photo taken at my brothers wedding.
This is a colour combo I love to use & I added texture paste and mist to the background paper. For all the details check out the original blog post here.
Thanks for looking 
Sheena

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really have a knack with those BG papers. If you were closer, I'd give you some of mine, I seem to have overdone the collections they had.

    ReplyDelete