Thursday 21 July 2016

Using Thirds.

Recently, at shimelle.com I created a layout for a weekly challenge where you were encouraged to only fill 1/3 of the scrapbook page with your design.

Hello Gorgeous Boy.
If you follow my scrapbooking you will realise this was totally a challenge for me but to add lots of pattern & texture I used the branding strips to weave a "blanket" for my photo to sit on. My journalling is hidden behind the photo.
All the details of the challenge & other great examples can be found here at shimelle.com.
Sheena

3 comments:

  1. Sheena this is lovely. I scraplifted the one you did with all the little squares - really fabulous xxx Thank you for the inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - love the idea of just using 1/3 of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sheena! Your work has always been very inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete