Friday 3 June 2016

Happy Camper

Today I thought I'd share my Hey Little Magpie pages from February.I used the My Minds Eye Happy Camper range.
Say Yes to New Adventures.
Sometimes you just have the perfect photo for the perfect range & this is what happened to me here. This photo was taken of my Son at Reading Festival!!
 Lets Do This Today.
Documenting a walk with friends using i phone photos.
Better Together.
For this photo of my Daughter I picked out all the supplies that co ordinated colour wise.
You can find all the details of supplies & close ups on the HLM blog.
Many Thanks for looking.
Sheena

3 comments:

  1. beautiful layouts :) the 3rd is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layouts Sheena and you've picked the most perfect photos to compliment each of the papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all delightful to look at - you've added so many interesting embellishments to each one.

    ReplyDelete