Friday 27 May 2016

Project Life - March x

I thought I would share with my March PL pages today. I remember a time when I only used 4 sides  to document a month but March was so crazy for all 5 of us that its stretched to 8 sides so you may want to make a cuppa first before perusing.
March included...
...Uni course, snow, movies, Hen night, producing school play...
...Mothers Day, new chickens, blistered toes, boys playing & reffing rugby... 
...completion of Uni theory, H is 16... 
...wedding reception & gift, hobby craft show, weekend away with friends...
...Chase 40 mile walk, golf tour, crochet, scrapping... 
...Prom night...
... weekend up north, Bournemouth reunion camp...
...Easter, jumbo parents meal, theatre trip, Adele concert...
Many thanks for sticking with it x
Sheena x

3 comments:

  1. Well it was a lovely accompaniment to my cuppa! You've certainly had a busy March and the pages look fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are always always so inspiring xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, these pages look adorable. Great work! Thanks for this inspirational share. At one of local event venues in Chicago, I have been thinking to host a dinner party on my birthday. Planning to do something similar with birthday photographs then.

    ReplyDelete