Monday 7 March 2016

Memorandum Monday - The Girls.

Today finds me joining in with this meme from Sian x
I received these 3 beauties from the children for Mothers Day which was a total surprise. Previously we have had pet chickens for the past 7 or 8 years but after loosing our last one to old age last Easter for some reason we never replaced them.
I learnt this weekend how much I had missed having Girls in our back garden. I'm looking forward to watching them grow, eating their eggs & chatting to them whilst drinking a cuppa in the garden :)
The next big question is what to name them. I'm letting the children name one each & going by their previous choices God help them!!!
Sheena

2 comments:

  1. That's a really exciting present. I hope you all get hours of fun looking after your girls

    Have a great week Sheena . I can't wait to hear the final name choices

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what are the chances that the children will coordinate the chicks names? I'm guessing, not much.

    ReplyDelete