Friday 4 December 2015

My Minds Eye - My Story.

Today I thought I'd share my Hey Little Magpie DT pages from October with you. I've used MME - My Story range for them all.
You give me butterflies.
I used my Fuse Tool to seal these fussy cut butterflies in this jar.
You still pull my heart strings.
I stitched my white on white title down.
 Love.
Apologies for the photography of this page, photographing white in the winter is the pits. I hand sewed over the die cut for this page.
For all the details of how these were made & the products used, hop on over to the HLM Blog x
Sheena x

3 comments:

  1. Seeing your pages makes me crave an electronic die cutter - I love the long titles and the die cut backgrounds. The heart on LO 2 is amazing - did you have a template? Love the colour of the butterflies LO too. I am going to pin all three for inspiration and am off to HLM to see more on these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your first one....great design,colours and the butterfly jar is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m crazy about that top one! I love butterflies to begin with, and the layout, photo and colors are just fantastic.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete