Friday 11 September 2015

End of an Era x

This week after 6 years of creating for ScrapaGoGo & GoGo Getaway I have retired from their design team. During my time with them I've really changed & grown as a scrapbooker  & discovered that I really love to teach crafts to like minded people. As part of this team we have shared so much over the years & supported each other through the good, bad & ugly times & for this I am extremely grateful x
Over these 6 years I have had some really amazing times, taught all over the country, made life long friends, shared my love for crafting & even visited CHA in Anaheim.
Here are some of these memories in photo form.

LA.
CHA.
Life Long Friends.

My first Lo as a Guest Designer - Miss July 1999 - as my husband called me!!! 
My latest class Wanborough June 2016.
And met hundreds of lovely crafty Ladies from all over the country x
Many thanks to everyone who has been part of this journey, I really had a blast xxx
Sheena x

7 comments:

  1. 6 years as surely gone by quickly. You have loads of happy memories and made some great friends, good luck with you next crafting adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a fab time x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your future crafty plans. That mini album is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've always been a huge inspiration and I can't wait to see what crafting plans you've got next

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sheena, I always chose your classes. You're a very talented lady. Thank you so much for all you have taught me over the years. Good luck with your new ventures - Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You got to CHA?! That's an ambition of mine. But you aren't stopping scrapbooking..are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no Sian x I'm continuing on the DT for Hey Little Magpie :)

      Delete