Friday 28 August 2015

Mood Board Challenge.

When I saw this month's mood board from Jot I knew I had to use it to scrap more of my Brothers wedding photos as their bridesmaids wore a beautiful shade of blue.
In fact as the layout evolved I ended up swapping to a black & white photo! but the thought was there!!
 The background paper is a really old one from Creative Imaginations & a devil to photograph too!
The doily is cut on my silhouette along with the title which is a file from The Cut Shoppe.
This little 'silver' sixpence was table confetti we had made for the bride & groom with their names on so had to feature on my page somewhere.
I really enjoyed making this page.
Thanks for looking x
Sheena x

8 comments:

  1. Stunning Sheena, really stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed a beautiful blue. I love how it looks with the black and white picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous page. Love the design and the use of the different shade of blue! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Jot - so glad you found it inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!
    I love the black and white photo you used... and the inclusion of the sixpence...thats very special.
    Thanks for joining us at Jot this month.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty. The b&w photo was a great choice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good choice - the b&w photo is fabulous. And so are the touches of silver! What a great layout. xx

    ReplyDelete