Tuesday 31 March 2015

Scrapping Love.

Whilst having a quick look back on my blog I realised I've not been sharing all my scrapping. So I thought I'd share a page I made whilst away with the DT team from Hey Little Magpie. We had an absolute hoot all together in a cottage for a weekend.
Love.
The photo is a favourite of mine, featuring my Son & his girlfriend sharing a moment at a party last year.
The design was inspired by a digi layout I'd seen but I used bits from my scraps basket to layer up. Topped with a KI Scribbles word & some touches of gold.
Many thanks for looking x
Sheena.

4 comments:

  1. ahh thats a lovely photo. great page Sheena, love all the stripes of patterned paper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - such gorgeous colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really pretty page - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I've been more into scrapping lately, I enjoy seeing layotus. I love the tower of strips!
    rinda

    ReplyDelete