Monday 1 December 2014

Sew Easy to Stitch.

Today I am sharing the final two pages I made for my Hey Little Magpie November post about sewing on my layouts.
For Your Eyes Only.
This first one features a selfie my daughter took after collecting her new glasses.
I used a stitch template from the Amy Tan Stitched collection for the lettering using 5 different coloured threads to create an ombre look.
Happy Heart.
This time featuring a photo taken on a recent trip to San Francisco showing my love for the Golden Gate Bridge.
For this page I've used supplies from the Amy Tan Stitched collection and added a little stitched detail to the polaroid's I'd cut out.
I hope you like them & think about adding a little stitching to your pages in the future x
Sheena x

2 comments:

  1. That ombre look is very clever. I like it! (like the glasses too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your daughter's clever selfie....you've turned it into a great page.

    ReplyDelete