Monday 27 October 2014

Using up the scraps x

To be honest I'm not short of a piece of patterned paper or two!! but I do find it very had to part with the last scraps of some of my favourites. So this type of silhouette cut background is a perfect solution to this issue & allowed me to use lots of pieces in my chosen colour range.
The photo was taken in April of this year at Matt's prom. His school always holds it before they sit their GCSE's for some reason! 

The embellishments are mainly from Jenni Bowlin with added flair, washi & a cut file title.
Many thanks for looking.
Sheena x

3 comments:

  1. Those black and red Jenni Bowlin papers seem tailor made for prom pictures - you have made me see them in a whole new light

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I do like how you've used those scraps...and as Sian says they are perfect for your prom pics x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And how lucky it is that you do have these scraps as they're perfect for this beautiful photo

    ReplyDelete