Wednesday 30 April 2014

My Month in Numbers - April x

I really enjoy doing this unusual type of monthly round up. It helps me see our lives in a totally different light & also starts me thinking about the Project Life pages I'm still to start for the same month & gets my head in the right place to begin them.
So here is April.

38.2 miles power walked - I didn't get much chance mainly due to Easter hols.
7 Hot cross buns, toasted & buttered, consumed over the Easter Holidays.
£119.15 - the saving I made on dies I purchased during the Sizzix uk sale.
11 blogs written - seems to be about average this year.
20 years since I first met these Ladies at an Aqua Swimming lesson & we now have 24 children between us!!
188 miles I drove to experience the most wonderful day at Windsor castle watching Dan march in the Queens Scout Parade alongside 500 other Queen Scouts.
3 fabulous weekends spent with scrapping Ladies :)2 actually scrapping & 1 teaching at the GoGo Getaway.

£80.50 - raised at a Macmillan Girls Night In, what a great night it was too full of food, laughter & party games :D
S17 & 18 - Our seats at the LG Arena to see  the wonderful Gary Barlow x 
Thats all folks.
Hop on over to Julie's blog to read more MMIN posts this month x
Sheena x

5 comments:

  1. I'm really glad you're still enjoying collecting and documenting your statistics! Me too!

    What a fantastic scene at the castle - great photo and a lovely occasion for you.

    And after seeing all those blondes in your swimming group I'm wondering if there's something in the water!

    Your post is safely pinned to the board now : http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    May May bring you many good things Sheena!

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an amazing parade. One to remember!

    I do love a hot cross bun - and after the number I ate this year I need to be looking at a whole lot of power walking!

    Hope May is a good one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your numbers! That photo at the Castle is great and i love that you have such a group of long time friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great numbers - you all look too young and gorgeous to have that many kids! Well done to your son too for his Queen's scout award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of miles walked! I agree that it does make me view the world a little differently.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete