Friday 11 April 2014

Jot 5

I wonder if you have found this fabulous online FREE magazine for scrapbookers called Jot. It heralds from Australia & has its pages crammed with ideas & inspirarion. Issue 5 has just been released & you can also download the previous issues too.

I was very lucky to get a page in this most recent addition in the Boys section.
This photo was taken of my eldest on his last day at school when his year group staged a prison breakout!! They all bought orange jumpsuits via e bay & using my silhouette to cut a mask I stencilled his t-shirt to finish off his costume.

Inmate.
I cut a second mask so I could stencil the background of this page which I also stamped with days & months using Studio Calico stamps.
The numbers & handcuffs are silhouette cut files.
Hop on over to Jot as you won't be disappointed by their superb e zine x

Sheena x

4 comments:

  1. Love this magazine - thinking of submitting something myself at the next call. This is a stunning layout Sheena

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy this mag....and that's a great layout....love all your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really must download the magazine, I keep meaning too. You have certainly put your cameo to good use ... Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not heard of Jot so thanks for something else I can loose myself (and time) in!! lol! Love this layout and what a great idea to celebrate the end of school. The grey and orange really work well together.

    ReplyDelete