Monday 13 January 2014

Roller Coaster of a Week...

This week is one of those weeks which has me twisting & turning, down & then up, this way & that...riding my very own roller coaster.
I know it's coming & even through I think I'm ready for it, it still catches me & takes me for a ride exposing my emotions, reliving the past...
Yesterday (12th Jan) was the 4th anniversary of our house fire & tomorrow (14th Jan) is the 2nd anniversary of moving back. The two years in between were the longest, slowest moving, frustrating years I've ever lived through. During that time I learned...
I am trying so hard to find the Balance in my life right now & I keep reminding myself that anniversaries are a good thing. They mark life events both good and bad so you can reflect, remember & then move on and that is what we are trying to do with the help, love & support from family & friends on days like these.

Sheena x


6 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up, anniversaries are stressful. So sending love and hugs your way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allow yourself to grieve.I'm currently emptying out my parent's home after 60 years.We are nearly at the end but it has been a mammoth job. Look towards the future happy times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anniversaries are hard, I have one I think I'm ready for every year, but it's never a nice day. be kind to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an amazing image and one that really captures what you've been through. Best of luck to you!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete