Friday 31 January 2014

January Roundup

As we have reached the end of January it is time for my favourite monthly round up - My Month In Numbers - devised by the talented Julie Kirk. I love this different way of looking at your life & end up recording things that might otherwise pass me by.
So here goes :)

January.

19 Teachers spoken to during 2 Parents Evenings.

10 mock GCSE & 1 AS exam sat.

10 blog posts written & published.

7 Lo's made during a Scrappy Weekend away.

7 The size of my Girlie's new shoes!

17 people in a family get together for tea :)

£11.99 for a pair of proper walking socks!

62 miles power walked.
For the communal count...
"How much do you pay for a loaf of bread?"
£1.45 for a Warbatons Farmhouse loaf.

Hop on over to Julie's blog to see what others have been up to this month x

Sheena x


5 comments:

  1. As someone with size 2 feet, I'm in awe of those 7's :)

    Great power walking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you were certainly ahead of me with your power walking [I only managed a handful of walks last month] and also with your 7 LOs made on your crafty weekend! And your family get together is bigger than my entire family!

    So nice to see a familiar number-cruncher continuing on into a new year Sheena - I always welcome your company.

    You're on the board now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    Happy February to you and yours.

    Julie x


    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of miles power walked! Love that family group photo, isn't it great to get a picture of everyone together?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family get togethers are great! Good numbers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good number of miles walked Sheena. We've been in the midst of mocks here too. I hope they went smoothly.

    ReplyDelete