Saturday 19 October 2013

Colour challenge - Gromits.

Whilst I was away last weekend I had a go at a few challenges to get the old mojo going :)
I liked the look of this one from Jot.
I used a photo I took whilst searching for Gromits on our first trip to Bristol, my daughter was keen to see the Gromit designed by One Directions Zayn & this is it.

Gromit Unleashed Trail.

I've used the original map for the background plus the Gromit passport for collecting stamps on my page to remind us of the great time we had together doing this.
 Many thanks for looking xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow, thats stunning Sheena - love the colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun colours....great for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really good Sheena..a lovely bright way to use that colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh a great idea to include the map x fab page x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and fun, just right for the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colours too!! Thanks for being inspired by the Jot Mood board challenge

    ReplyDelete