Saturday 17 August 2013

Project Life - June.

As this summer holidays fly by I realised I haven't shared my PL pages for June yet. It was a busy month for us all & it stretched to 4 page protectors ie 8 sides!! So I apologise in advance for this photo heavy post.

June.
Including...revision, exams, Barncrafters lunch, Ram Run competition...
...Fathers Day, recipes,Diamond anniversary...
...Great night out...
...paul's golf holiday... 
... visiting Toft Alpaca Farm with Jackie...
...scrappy weekend with Sam & Jackie...
...School trip, full moon, old friends... 
...Cricket winner, Prom night, 50th party, cinema...
 Many thanks for sticking with this post :)

2 comments:

  1. Great pages Sheena - what a busy month!! I like how you make them all so different but fit in so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a full month, great pages and some lovely memories.

    ReplyDelete