Tuesday 6 August 2013

On the case...

Last week I had a go at another CSI case file challenge & this is the page I made using a photo taken of us all last summer when we went to Singapore Zoo to have breakfast with their Orangutans. It was a really special experience. 

 I cut the title word on the Silhouette.Most of the papers are from American Crafts.
I used this sketch as inspiration as it's the sketch of the month for the UKS team I belong to. I've stuck pretty much to it but used a mask & mist to create the background.
Here is a copy of the case file I used.
This page also fits the challenge over at Merly Impressions as it's from my holiday album from last summer. I hope to get a few more of them done real soon. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the brightness of the layout, great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, fun layout.

    Thank you for entering the Merly challenge.
    Chrissy xXx

    ReplyDelete