Friday 28 June 2013

Doubling Up

Really I should be doing something other than crafting but at the moment I'm really loving creating & my mojo seems to be back & I'm trying to make the most of it before school finishes next friday!
I wanted to share with you this page documenting a special event I blogged about a couple of weeks ago.

60 years ago

The fern is cut on the silhouette cameo then layered with grunge board pre cut flowers which I've misted with Mr Huey Calico Shine.
I've written my journalling on a tag hidden in envelope under the title.
I used CSI case file 77 for inspiration on colour & supplies.
I also used this sketch from Scrap 365 magazine, as it has been taken from a page I made for the last issue, so I'm lifting myself ?? Saying that the two pages look nothing like each other.
 Many thanks for looking x 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and enjoy your long holidays with the kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO's are always so beautiful. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fab, love the colours and agree that the two pages look completely different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green is absolutely stunning here Sheena. I think maybe it also speaks to me because that's the colour I had for my bridesmaid dresses! It's a real stand-out page

    ReplyDelete