Wednesday 1 May 2013

Hand sewing at Scrapology

Our challenge this month over at Scrapology is to use hand sewing on your page & we have provided an ideal sketch to use with it too.

You & Me.
I used silver thread to back stitch the frames around my photo to link in with the glittery title cut from a MME card.I drew the frames on the back of the cardstock before making the holes to sew in with a bradawl.
I also added a favourite embellishment of mine at the moment - Sequins. I think they are going to feature on a lot of my makes now.
Pop on over to the blog to see loads more  fabulous pages & see the sketch that inspired them all.

7 comments:

  1. Really pretty page Sheena and such a wonderful photo of you and your husband.

    Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this really should go in a frame, it's truly stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stitching, but I also think that's the perfect way to use that blue paper. That's wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo Sheena, lovely stochinh there. You have been chosen by Sian as my 'small swop'. Couldn't see an email address for you but could you let me know what you like and your address to send the goodies to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stitching and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Sheena and the photo is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful page. x

    ReplyDelete