Sunday 19 May 2013

getting in a scrap...

Taking on some challenges is certainly firing up my mojo this week. I made the next page in super quick time by my standards & I'm really pleased with the result.
My daughter loves taking selfies & this is one of my most recent favourites :)

Snapshot.

I have a "thing" about sequins at the moment & this matt gold ones are a fave.
The journalling card is a cut file for the Silhouette.
This page is based on a Pagemap sketch the Solihull crop have set as this month's challenge for today.
Also this page is for the Onwards Recipe Challenge at the Onwards & upwards Blog weekend by Jennifer Grace. I followed her recipe of a small photo, uplifting words, 1 sticker, something shiny, 3 stars, yellow & a stamp.
...and the good news DD loves it too :D


7 comments:

  1. Did you use washi tape for background Sheena? I think I need me some more washi tape cause I'm not sure a girl can have too much & those sequin are lovely.
    Looks FAB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are those all washi tapes Sheena - wow it looks so effective. This page is fantastic, the sequins look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheena, this is gorgeous! Your daughter is sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! I love the washi tape background, and I'm jealous of the matt gold sequins! Such a fun, cool page!

    Thanks so much for entering my challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, she looks completely different! Beautiful photo and your page does great justice to it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, what a stunning, stunning page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page Sheena and good luck with the challenge. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete