Friday 5 April 2013

Project Life 2013 - January!!

I seem to have been so busy since Christmas that it wasn't till I started work on my PL March pages yesterday that I realised I'd not shared any of the pages I'd made for this years album. So here they are...
I sticking to the same format type as last year, as it worked for me & I don't see the point in changing it TBH as last year was the only time I've completed this type of album as I went along rather than spending the next 6 months or so trying to fill the gaps ... which is sooo stressful.
January 2013.
including honours for both boys at school,sale shopping, visitors,trips to the tip!..
 snow days,igloo building,keeping warm...
crafty weekend away, designing for the GoGo Getaway,lunching at Jamies :)

cooking, cinema trip, dan passing his driving test & big garden bird watch.

I will share more soon xxx


3 comments:

  1. Great pages! I look at yours and wish that I had done this this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pages, I've still to take photos of all the 2013 pages, hope to do before the end of this month - lol x

    ReplyDelete