Saturday 9 March 2013

Doing a little crochet...

I've been trying to finish things I've started & as this was top of my crochet box it got seen to first! This cushion may look familiar. The pattern for this is from Lucy at Attic 24. I loved how it looked when made up in lots of colours like I did last year for Harriets room but for our bedroom I wanted a more grown up feel so I crocheted it in all one colour.

I'm really pleased with how it looks & the texture of the petals.It's approx 12in across & I got the cushion filler off the internet.

Now to rummage through the other WIP's to see what to work on next !

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. You can have a go at some of my WIPs if you fancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the multi colour one you done and it's just as gorgeous in one colour - love it x

    ReplyDelete