Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas Journal...

...better late than never!! I had great plans to keep up this year & was quite organised, at least by my standards but it just didn't come together. Then again we've been making the memories I now just need to record them :)
1st Dec - manifesto.
2nd Dec - documenting a fab Christmas class attended at the Moxley Massive Crop.
I'm keeping the pages simple to give me some chance of completing them :)
My album is a 6 x 8 Studio Calico plain chipboard one I picked up at the GoGo Getaway in October. The date tickets are a print & cut file from Silhouette, my first experience of this system & with a little reading up worked really & I have them in 2 colours to add to each page.
Thanks for looking x Hope to have more for you tomorrow x
p.s. Good news today x found out my accident claim from 3 1/2 years ago has finally settled, when I look back at those pictures, it could have been so much worse...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Go you on your DD' I' ve not even started mine.

    Yeah! Brill news on the settlement - so glad it has now been sorted. We were both so lucky it wasn't worse.

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete