Saturday 24 November 2012

keeping busy whilst resting !!

I find it extremely difficult to do nothing, it's just the sort of person I am & really I probably need to learn to relax more & I am trying... very trying my Husband says :D
So whilst I am under Doctors orders to sit and rest I've been keeping both my mind & hands busy. I've watched more TV & movies this past 3 weeks than I had in the rest of this year & I've been a little surprised by what programmes are on & the sorts that I like! Come Dine with Me has to be my top new discovery!!
I've also been crocheting & these are just a selection of the infinity scarves or cowls I've made.
Next project is to finish the 4 crochet cushion covers for our lounge. Pictures to follow ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment