Saturday 10 November 2012

10 on the 10th ...TV series

Welcome to my November 10 things on the 10th.
This month as I'm housebound convalescing I've chosen TV series I either own, have recorded to watch or will be hiring on recommendation to get me through the next few weeks...
Please recommend others you think I might like as this sitting still is quite alien to me & I need all the help I can get to keep my brain occupied!!

CSI.
Sex in the City.
 House of Lies.
 Lie to Me.

 The Inbetweeners.
 The Paradise.
 The Big Bang Theory.
Girls.

 Downtown Abbey.
 Above Suspicion.
 Many thanks for looking x Hop on over to Shimelle's blog for more 10 on the 10th xxx

3 comments:

  1. I'd have 4 of your list on mine too, but the rest would be either (more) costume drama, or sci fi!
    Great 10 on the 10th, Hope you are feeling OK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 10 on the 10, here's a few of my favourites.Call the Midwife( same era as Downtown Abbey), person of interest and how about NCIS.
    hope your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheena I am the biggest Big Bang fan! I love Sheldon - wish I was as sharp and clever as he is. I also watch Girls - its strangely odd - but I keep watching it! Hope you are feeling okay and Eileen drove carefully! It was lovely to see you! Deb x

    ReplyDelete