Tuesday 7 August 2012

First Stop - Singapore

This past week has been a total whirlwind for us as we have experienced lots of what Singapore has to offer.
Travel is so easy here as their MRT (tube) system is clean & efficient with all the signs in multiple languages including english.


We have seen all types of weather from hot & humid to thunder storms.


Top highlights...
Having breakfast with Orangutans


Having a Singapore Sling in Raffles Long Bar.


Strolling on the beaches on Sentosa.


Riding the Angry Bird cable car to Sentosa, which was just about bareable for someone who hates heights.( she had her eyes closed!!)


plus
feeding giraffes
riding an elephant
the sights & smells of Little India
visiting a Buddest Temple...
next stop Sydney


love Sheena xxx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Sheena you are going to love Sydney,I loved every minute of my time there & the harbour cruise is fantastic.
    I have promised myself that next time I fly out I will book a stay over in Singapore, because I haven't been outside of the airport the 4 times that I passed through.
    Stay safe & enjoy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab trip - beaches, orangutans and thunderstorms - 3 of my favourite things x
    Hel x
    http://cardsbyhelenxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to start your holiday. x

    ReplyDelete