Saturday 2 June 2012

Flower Power!


For my second layout from ScrapaGoGo's May kit "From the Desk of..." I decided to focus on a couple of the patterned papers. Firstly Studio Calico's cubicle paper & also October Afternoon's operator paper. To go with these I found a couple of photos of our daughter sporting a real flower in her hair whilst on holiday in Florida.
I loved all the different patterns on the cubicle paper so created a grid style design to show off 4 of the patterns. To complete the grid I cropped my photos to the same size.
I hand cut flowers from the operator paper plus punching some small ones to embellish around the title & initial, knotted ribbon centers were added to the larger ones.
The subtitle & lady were cut from the October Afternoon girl friday paper & embellished with a decorated paperclip.


No comments:

Post a Comment