Tuesday 24 April 2012

Perfect...

ScrapaGoGo's Essentially GoGo April kit, Going for a Song has similar colours to my wedding so I thought it would be perfect to scrap one of our photos I'd not scrapped before. The photo is not great quality but then again it is nearly 19 years ago!!
 I loved all the little jars on the Dear Lizzy paper & decided to make a focal point embellishment with one of them. I used mine to hold little punched hearts but it could hold confetti, a lock of hair, ephemera 
 I used the plastic packaging from the Dear Lizzy letter stickers & placed it over the jar I wanted then sewed it down slowly using my machine but it could easily be done by hand. I sewed the jar sides first then added the punched shapes before sewing the jar closed. I then cut it out carefully close to the stitch line and added it to my page.

I finished the Lo with exclusive hybrids, charm & My Minds Eye layered sticker for my title.
Many thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. how lovely the picture is, pre kids, pre grey hair LOL xx Great layout Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout., Love how you have created the jar x

    ReplyDelete