Wednesday 4 April 2012

Getaway 8 continued ...

As you may have gathered already, I had the most amazing time at the Getaway, with these Ladies..
 and these lovely Ladies xxx
I also had the pleasure of teaching 3 of the 21 classes. I really love the teaching side of this craft & how from the same supplies each person puts their own unique spin on the classes making them totally their own.

Eclectic Avenue.
Utilising a whole pack of chipboard houses.
 Cotton & Calico Chronicles.
Making a mask & using it to decorate a handmade canvas book.

 Tagged to Transfer.
Using acetone as a transfer medium.
Many thanks to all the ladies for their wonderful company & their kind comments about my classes.
I had a blast & roll on October!


2 comments:

  1. My calico chronicles is now finished and l love it, really enjoyed doing that and the tagged to transfer, can't wait for next March x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheena, I agree, bring on October!!! Hope you are settled back in your house now. XX

    ReplyDelete