Thursday 19 April 2012

Chuffed

Earlier today I learnt that fellow ScrapaGoGo DT Girlie Nicola had given me a blog award.


I am flattered that Nicola thought of me for this award, as it means dearest or beloved in German x
 

The honour of accepting the award is traditionally done in the following way:

1. show thanks to the blogger who awarded you by linking back to their blog

2. choose 5 blogs with less than 200 followers and let them know about your nomination by leaving a comment on their blog

3. post the award on your blog!

So here are the names of blogs I love to visit :)

1. Yvonne

2. Sam

3. Fay


5.Ann

Hop on over to see all these lovely ladies create x
many thanks again Nic xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou Sheena that is lovely xx can you tell me how to put it on my blog ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Seena, I liebster your blog too!

    ReplyDelete