Sunday 29 January 2012

I'm in love...

...with my Essentially GoGo February kit xxx

So much so that it inspired me to scrap photos
of my Husband & I.
Sometimes in our busy lives with family,
children, the house & a business to run
we forget we are a couple too.
So we have been having the odd "date night",
a meal or a trip to the cinema together for some just us time.
These photos were taken on one such night
on an iphone using the Hipstamic app,
which explains the colour.

The classic orange & blue colour combo was just perfect for these.

I love the stamped doily
& to make good use of it all
I took the stamped birdie out the centre
& gave him a patchwork makeover.
The hybrid heart wreath
was just perfect to surround my
stamped love birds image.

The bespoke card designed by our Sam
co ordinated perfectly
& grew a pair of hybrid heart wings :)

All finished with Crate letter stickers

mounted on a hybrid journalling spot & a couple of heart pins.


thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely LO, glad you are getting to spend some time as a couple xx

    ReplyDelete