Thursday 24 November 2011

Finding inspiration

I've been creating again
using the December kit
Fauna & Flora

In the kit there is always a great mix of papers
& this month I was completely wow'd
by the Authentique ones.
They have a little quote on the manufacturers strip
& I think thats a really cute idea
so it set me off
looking at quote sites
looking for a title for this Lo.

Sadness flies away on the wings of time.


The Hambly acetate was easy to sew down
using my sewing machine & I didn't gut the back
as I prefer not to see the Lo
behind when it goes in my album.


The Prima resin bird looks right at home
perched on the bird cage.

A Maya Road Beaded Center completes
my embellished photo corner
along with Websters Botanical Christmas paper
& a Prima leaf.

How do you choose your Lo titles?
thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Some titles come really easy....some take an age!! Beautiful layout with very neat stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is apt quote for you my friend and as I say all will be well.

    ReplyDelete