Monday 10 October 2011

10 Things...

in my Tool Tote.

It's that time of year
when lots of scrapbooking retreats
are being held,
so I thought I'd show you
my Tool Tote contents
that I don't travel with out.

1. My Mackinac Moon open tote- I know its not content
but it's the best tote I've ever had, as it holds plenty
but doesn't block your view of the teacher & fellow scrappers.

2.Propelling pencil & rubber- essentials for me.

3. Adhesive- I like to have a selection for all situations.
So there is Zig glue for small precise gluing, DST, glue stick,
ATG gun, UHU & Pinflair.

4. Scissors- I use 3 pairs, Boots curved nail scissors for detailed cutting,
a small straight pair & Tim Holtz Tonic Studio Scissors.

5.Punches- I always carry a 1in circle punch,
a corner rounder & whichever border punch
is my favourite at that time.

6.Foam pads- both black & white, square & round.

7.Cutting - I use both an X cut guillotine
& a Fiskars Finger craft knife.

8.Sanding- I have both the Heidi Swapp edge distresser
& Basic Grey file set.

9. Pens- The tin holds white, black & brown journalling pens
from Inkssentials, American Crafts & Faber Castell.
I prefer fine nibs to make my poor handwriting look neater.

10. Others- paint brushes, stapler, cropodile
Tim Holtz ruler & needles.

Hope you have likes seeing my crop/ retreat essentials.
10 on the Tenth was created by Shimelle
so hop on over to see more 10 things x





2 comments: