Sunday 25 September 2011

Don't cry for me ...

I have to admit I'm a HUGE fan of musicals & have watched lots of them. Some more than once, locally, in our capital & even in New York. I get completely engrossed when I watch & find the whole experience enthralling.


Last night we went to see Evita in Birmingham & what an amazing show it was too. The leads voice made the hairs stand up on your arm with strength & emotion, the show contains lots of songs that we knew. I would certainly recommend this show to all & would be happy to watch it again.

To make our evening really special we ate at Las Iguanas a fabulous Mexican within walking distance of the theatre.


We already have tickets for 2 more shows next year, I can't wait.

Sheena x

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, I love musicals too, and Evita has to be in my top 10. Glad you had a good time

    ReplyDelete