Wednesday 27 April 2011

House Building review...

Apologies for the lack of updates
on the build since the start of March!
TBH we have been having some technical difficulties
with both the electrical company
(the power cable to next door still hangs in front of our house!!)
& our temporary neighbours.
These issues have prevented me visiting the site
until recently as I'm trying not to get
too stressed over it all so I've been leaving it to Paul to sort
- he doesn't mind & is so much better than me with official issues !

Things aren't totally sorted but are much better !

First floor joists going in.

First floor external walls started.

Back view.


We visited the site over Easter with the children,
they were thrilled with the changes.
It's starting to feel like our house
& I can't wait for it to feel like our home.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll quickly make it a family home once again....

    ReplyDelete