Friday 7 January 2011

Loads of inspiration...

Have you been over to the ScrapaGoGo club house recently ?
It's full of inspiration to get your scrapping off to a great start this year.
Here is this months
featuring a fabulous sketch by Kirsty Wiseman
and this lush example by DT member Sam Ball.
I just had to do it too.
Using ScrapaGoGo's January's kit
Elementary My Dear
here is my take.

I've stuck pretty much to the sketch except my photos are all the same size.
Thats the fun about sketches, you can modify them to match your supplies.
In case you wondering the pics are school photos of me from the 1970's
where non uniform & BIG collars were the norm !!

Give it a go & post it on the CH
we love to see your designs x
Sx

2 comments:

  1. I simply must check that site out - it looks cool:D
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collars hun! And the LO. Need to have a play methinks :D

    ReplyDelete