Friday 17 September 2010

fresh new fall again !

I realised in the back to school whirlwind that I'd forgotten
to share these 2 september Lo's here.

My Frog Prince.
What do you do when your son stands at the back door with a frog in his hands ???
Photograph them of course !!
So this is Matthew looking very pleased with himself.
The frog is paper pieced together.
The Jilly Bean corrugated alpha is just gorgeous to use
and can be inked, painted or left au natural !


Make a Wish
Recently I've been trying to improve my photography a little
& this photo is one of my favourite macro shots.
The organic colours & textures in this kit are ideal.
I've used the hessian circles, the teal thread
and wooden buttons to recreate the dandelion.

Thanks for looking .
Sx

1 comment:

  1. I just love that frog, and the dandelion clocks are really clever, may have to borrow that idea if that's okay?

    ReplyDelete