Monday 17 May 2010

May Scrapagogo Kit

As always I like the current kit the most- lol
but it's true, the box is just bursting with stash all co ordinated & ready to use.

These photos are of a fairy exibit at the Epcot garden festival.
This Crate Paper was just what I was looking for to create a "fairies at the bottom of the garden" sort of feel. The hand cutting round the petals took awhile but it was worth it I think.
The SEI puffy letters are easy to work with & add great dimension.

I took is photo during a thunderstorm in Florida with the rain bouncing off the furniture.
The journalling lines on the co-ordinations label cardstock reminded me of rain when they were sanded so I fixed it at an angle.
The free hybrids are fab as usual & I have included 3 here to finish this page.



Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment