Thursday 13 May 2010

Fun times

At the end of last week I was lucky enough to get away for a few days with a great bunch of ladies for some scrapping, laughing , eating and more laughing !!! Many thanks to Deb and Jak for organising it all. My table mates Jilly and Mary kept me throughly entertained.
I just had to blog this pic of Kirsty and I, we don't get to meet very often but when we do... she is so much fun ! Also she has lost an amazing amount of weight-nearly 4 stone I believe and she looks so fab , well done Hun .Here is a Lo with a pic of us both taken a year ago.
On Saturday Paul took Harriet and Matthew to the LG Arena to see the Black Eyed Peas.

Harriet was particularly pleased when she realised that Cheryl Cole was their support act.


So we all had a very busy, happy weekend
Sx.

No comments:

Post a Comment