Wednesday 4 November 2009

what a weekend...




Well I'm just about getting over the tiredness after the most fantastic weekend away at Scrapagogo's Gogo getaway, based at the Theobalds Park Hotel in Cheshunt.



I was there in a dual role and had an absolute blast.

It was great to catch up with the rest of the DT and I took some inspirational classes.
I will blog them over the coming week or so.

I had great crop table mates and laughed so much my sides hurt so thanx guys for your great company, there's nothing better than like minded people.

Jackie, my weekend would not have been complete without you to share it all with , x.

One issue on the way home was a flat tire on the M1,with a long wait on the hard shoulder for an AA man which added 2 hours to our journey but Jackie & I coped and eventually warmed back up !!

Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment