Friday 23 October 2009

only a week to go...

I am getting so excited,this time next week I will be at the Scrapagogo gogo getaway.
This is the retreat Scrapagogo runs twice a year.
Although I am on there Design Team I actually WON my place as a delegate at this retreat in a raffle they ran at their last retreat in june !!
I am nearly organised which is a good thing as the children are now off school for half term.
In the build up to the retreat there has been a number of challenges on the Scrapagogo Club House ,to get us in the mood.
The first was to scrap something Precious.

Using an Gogo kit (?nov 07 !!) i scrapped how my feelings to "special" jewellery has changed after we were burgled years ago and now i wear what i love everyday.

The second was a team challenge,to scrap a Lo using a film or song title.


Harriet sings this song alot and seemed an obvious choice for this fab photo taken by Cheryl Johnson at the june gogo getaway.
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment